Most Viewed Story Right Now:
My All-Time Most Viewed Stories — Top 7:
- Top 7 Signs of an Inexperienced Programmer
- 5 Most Difficult Programming Languages in the World
- Top 7 Signs of a Highly Experienced Software Engineer
- Are Senior Developers Worth Their Place in the Team
- This is Why Software Developers Fail to Succeed in Their Career
- 7 Signs of Software Engineers With High Emotional Intelligence
- 5 Ways Senior Developers Destroy Junior Developers’ Career
I work as a Solution Architect for a Fortune 100 tech company. I use my 18 years of industry experience to inspire software engineers and leaders through my writing. My goal is to help them achieve extraordinary success in their careers.
For years, I have served as a valuable source to those seeking inspiration, help, or advice in software engineering and leadership. I finally decided to own that role and be intentional about it. I started writing about my passions, thoughts, and curious wonderings about the software world. I write with a mission to give others an insight into what goes on in my mind, and I have been at it ever since.
Take some time to explore my blog, read something interesting, and feel free to reach out if you want to collaborate on a project.